Each course has a Grades page where you can see details on all of the grades and assignments in the course. To visit a course’s Grades page, click the Grades tab in the left sidebar.
On the Grades page for a course you’ll see a list of required and Honors assignments and details about them, including:
- Grades and any adjustments to them
- Weight, which is a measure of how much an individual grade counts towards your final grade
- Personalized deadlines, including whether an assignment is due soon or overdue. (Degree and MasterTrack course deadlines aren’t personalized.)
- Whether an assignment is locked
- Whether you need to get or complete peer reviews in order to get a grade for that assignment
- Current grade for the course (Degree and MasterTrack courses only)
On your Grades page you’ll see one of these statuses next to each assignment:
- --: You haven’t started the assignment yet.
- Started: Your assignment has been started, but not yet submitted. Your assignment won’t get a grade until it’s submitted.
- Submitted: You submitted your assignment, but it doesn’t have a grade yet.
- Graded: You submitted your assignment and it has a grade. This assignment doesn’t have a required passing score.
- Passed: You completed the assignment, received a grade, and your grade is above the required passing score for that assignment.
- Didn't Pass: You completed the assignment, received a grade, and your grade is below the required passing score for that assignment.
- Dropped: This assignment’s score won’t be included in your final course grade.
- Adjusted: Course staff, or a lateness policy, changed your grade for the assignment.