When you're invited to join a Coursera learning program through a company or organization, you'll get an invitation you'll be able to decline or accept.
If you're already in a Coursera learning program and want to unenroll or be removed from the program, talk to your organization's Coursera for Business admin.
Keep your Course Certificates and course progress
After you leave your organization's learning program:
- Any Course Certificates you already earned will still be available in your account
- All of your course progress, including assessments and assignments you've completed, will stay
- Courses you were taking that were paid for through your organization will switch to the free, audit-only mode. To complete a course by doing assignments and earn a Course Certificate, you'll have to pay for the course.
Moving Course Certificates and course progress to a personal account
If you already had a personal Coursera Account connected to your learning program, you won’t need to make any changes. Your Course Certificates and progress will still be available in that account. You can also link your accounts any time on your Account page.
If you do not have a personal Coursera account, you can change your Coursera for Business account to a personal account by changing the email on your account to an alternative email.
To change your email address:
- Log into your Coursera account
- Click the dropdown arrow in the top right corner
- Click Settings
- Under Basic Information, update your email address
- Click Save
Next time you log in, you can use your personal email address and the same password.