If you are part of a learning program, you company has a limited number of courses that you can take for free. The number of courses depends on your company's program. If you have questions about course allotment, check with your HR or learning program administrator.
Enroll in a course
Your company will either have a list of specific courses you can choose from or allow you to choose from any course in Coursera's catalog. You can see a list of available courses on your learning program dashboard.
Once you have chosen the course you want to take, click START. This will use up one of your available course credits.
Unenroll from a course
You can unenroll from a course up to 14 days after you enroll. After 14 days, you can't unenroll and the course will still be counted as one of your credits for the learning program.
To unenroll from a course:
- Log into your Coursera account
- Open the list of courses you're enrolled in by clicking on your Learning Program Dashboard
- Next to the course you want to unenroll from, click the three dots to open the menu
- Choose Un-Enroll from Course
- On the pop-up, click Un-Enroll