After you apply to and are accepted to a degree program, you’ll need to complete that program’s onboarding course(s).
To enroll in and start an onboarding course after your application is accepted:
- Check your university email for a welcome email that includes a link to the form letting you sign up for the onboarding course
- Click the link and fill out the form
- Wait 1-2 business days for your form to be processed
- You’ll get an email welcoming you to the onboarding course. Click the link in that email to start the onboarding course.
- Complete the assignments in the onboarding course, which can include videos, readings, and quizzes.
Onboarding courses usually take a few hours to complete, and you can take it at your own pace. You’ll need to complete and pass the onboarding course before you start for-credit courses in the degree program.