After you apply to and are accepted to a degree program, you’ll need to complete that program’s onboarding course(s).
To enroll in and start an onboarding course after your application is accepted:
- Check your university email address for a welcome email that walks you through the process of linking your Coursera account to your degree program enrollment
- Click the link in the email. It will either bring you to Coursera to link your account, or it will prompt you to fill out an account linking form
- Wait up to 1-2 business days
- You’ll get an email welcoming you to the onboarding course. Click the link in that email to start the onboarding course.
- Complete the assignments in the onboarding course, which can include videos, readings, and quizzes.
Onboarding courses usually take a few hours to complete, and you can take it at your own pace. However, you’ll need to complete and pass the onboarding course before you start your degree courses.