If you decide not to complete a Specialization, you can unenroll.
When you unenroll from a Specialization:
- If you have subscribed, your subscription will not be canceled when you unenroll. You’ll need to cancel your subscription if you want monthly payments to stop.
- You will still be enrolled in any courses that you enrolled in separately for a Course Certificate. Work you've completed in those courses will be saved.
- You will be unenrolled from courses that you enrolled in through the Specialization. Work you've completed in those courses will not be saved.
- You will keep any Course Certificates that you already earned from courses in the Specialization.
To unenroll from a Specialization:
- Open the page for the Specialization you want to unenroll from.
- In the upper right corner, click the drop-down arrow to open the menu.
- Click Un-enroll from Specialization.