There are two different ways to reset your password depending on if you're logged in to your Coursera account.
If you're already logged in:
- Visit your Settings page and scroll to the Password section.
- First enter your current password, then enter the new password twice.
- Click Change Password.
If you're logged out:
- Visit the Reset Password page.
- Enter the email address you use with your Coursera account.
- We'll send you an email to change your Coursera password. If you don't get an email after a few minutes, check your spam folder.