If you decide not to finish a course, you can unenroll.
When you unenroll from a course:
- If you paid for the course, you may be able to request a refund.
- You'll lose access to any assignments you submitted.
- You won't be able to see any feedback or grades in that course.
To unenroll from a course:
- Log into your Coursera account.
- Open the list of courses you're enrolled in by clicking Enrollments on your Coursera home page.
- Next to the course you want to unenroll from, click the three dots to open the menu.
- Choose Leave Course.
You won't be able to unenroll from a course if:
- You already completed the course and earned a Course Certificate
- You paid for the course and are no longer eligible for a refund
- You applied for financial aid more than two weeks ago
- You signed up for the course on Coursera's old platform
If you can't finish a course in your current session, but you can't or don't want to unenroll, you might also be able to switch to a later session.
You can also unenroll from a Specialization.