If you decide not to finish a course, you can unenroll.
When you unenroll from a course:
- If you have subscribed, your subscription will not be canceled when you unenroll. You’ll need to cancel your subscription if you want monthly payments to stop.
- If you paid for the course, you may be able to request a refund.
- You'll lose access to any assignments you submitted.
- You won't be able to see any feedback or grades in that course.
- Your personalized deadlines will disappear. If you re-enroll in the course, you'll get new personalized deadlines based on the day you re-enroll.
To unenroll from a course:
- Log into your Coursera account.
- Open the list of courses you're enrolled in by clicking Enrollments on your Coursera home page.
- Next to the course you want to unenroll from, click the three dots to open the menu.
- Choose Leave Course.
You won't be able to unenroll from a course if:
You can also unenroll from a Specialization.
If you're in a Degree or MasterTrack program on Coursera, unenrolling works differently. Learn about unenrolling from courses in a Degree or MasterTrack program.
If you're in a Coursera for Business Learning Program, unenrolling works differently. Learn about unenrolling from courses in a Learning Program.