If you're having trouble watching videos online, try the following steps:
- Make sure you're using a supported browser.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- Test to see whether you can watch video on other video streaming sites, like YouTube. If you have trouble with other videos, the problem is probably with your internet connection.
- Try switching to a lower video quality.
- If the course offers it, try switching between HTML and Flash video players to see if one works better.
If you can't stream videos, you can download the video files to watch offline.
If you're having trouble downloading videos, the course may have turned off video downloading.