If an assignment is peer reviewed:
- Other learners in your course will see the work you submit.
- After you submit your assignment, you'll get feedback from other learners in the course.
- When you get feedback, you'll be able to see the name of the learner who gave it.
- You'll need to give feedback to other learners. Your grade might be affected if you don't give feedback.
- You should try to submit the assignment before your personalized deadline. If you submit it after the deadline, you may need to ask for peer reviews in the course forums to get enough peer reviews.
If you're having trouble with a peer reviewed assignment, check our troubleshooting page.
Submit an assignment for peer review
To submit a peer reviewed assignment:
- Open the course you want to submit an assignment for.
- Click the Grades tab.
- Choose the assignment you want to submit work for.
- Read the instructions, then click My submission to submit your assignment.
- To save a draft of your assignment, click Save draft.
- To see what your saved assignment will look like when you submit it, click Preview.
- To make changes to your saved assignment, click Edit.
- To submit your assignment for peer review, click Submit for review.
By submitting a peer reviewed assignment, you confirm that you understand and will follow our privacy policies about peer reviewed work.
Save your work as a draft
If you want to start working on an assignment but you don't want to submit it yet, you can save it as a draft. When you save an assignment as a draft:
- You can work on your saved draft from any computer or device if you log in with your Coursera account.
- No one will be able to see or review your work until you submit it.
- You can save a draft as many times as you want before submitting it.
To save an assignment as a draft, click Save draft when you're working on it.