If an assignment is peer reviewed:
- You'll need to submit your assignment before the deadline.
- Other learners in your course session will see the work you submit.
- After you submit your assignment, you'll get feedback from other learners in the course.
- You won't be able to start the assignment before the course session begins.
- When you get feedback, you'll be able to see the name of the learner who gave it.
- You'll need to give feedback to other learners. Your grade might be affected if you don't give feedback.
Submit an assignment for peer review
To submit a peer reviewed assignment:
- Open the course you want to submit an assignment for.
- Click the Grades tab.
- Choose the assignment you want to submit work for.
- Read the instructions, then click My submission to submit your assignment.
- To save a draft of your assignment, click Save draft.
- To see what your saved assignment will look like when you submit it, click Preview.
- To make changes to your saved assignment, click Edit.
- To submit your assignment for peer review, click Submit for review.
By submitting a peer reviewed assignment, you confirm that you understand and will follow our privacy policies about peer reviewed work.
Save your work as a draft
If you want to start working on an assignment but you don't want to submit it yet, you can save it as a draft. When you save an assignment as a draft:
- You can work on your saved draft from any computer or device if you log in with your Coursera account.
- No one will be able to see or review your work until you submit it.
- You can save a draft as many times as you want before submitting it.
- Your saved drafts will transfer if you switch to a different session.
To save an assignment as a draft, click Save draft when you're working on it.