You'll get feedback and a grade on each part of a peer-reviewed assignment you submit. Once you've submitted enough feedback on your peers' work, you can view your grades and feedback in the Grades tab of each course.
To learn how to check grades on staff-graded assignments, visit Check assignment grades.
Getting a grade on a peer-reviewed assignment
To get a grade you must:
- submit your assignment.
- review the number of peers specified in the assignment.
- have one or more peers review your assignment.
Once those steps are complete, you'll get your grade based on when you submitted the assignment.
If you submitted at or before the deadline, you’ll get your grade within 7-10 days as long as one or more of your peers reviewed your assignment. If you submitted after the deadline, you’ll only get your grade once all the required peers review your assignment.
In some cases, you may need to take extra steps to request peer review of an assignment.
Once your peers have graded each part of your assignment, we gather the median grade for each part and add those together to calculate your final grade.
Viewing grades and feedback
To view your feedback and grades for a peer-reviewed assignment:
- Log into Coursera.
- Click your name in the upper-right.
- Click My Courses in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Find the course in the list and click Go To Course on the right.
- Click the Grades tab on the left.
- Click the name of the assignment.
- Click My Submission.
- If you have grades or feedback, you'll see them at the bottom of each part of your assignment.
If you don't see any, visit Solve problems with peer-reviewed assignments for the next steps.