Your grade for a peer reviewed assignment is based on the grades your peer reviewers gave your assignment.
Peer reviewed assignment grades
Peer reviewed assignments are graded with the following formula:
- Your peers give a grade to each part of your assignment.
- The median score for each assignment part becomes the final grade for that part.
- All the final grades for each part are added together to calculate your grade for that assignment.
You'll need to do the required number of peer reviews for other people's assignments before your assignment will be complete.
See peer feedback and grades
To see your feedback and grades for a peer reviewed assignment:
- Open the course you want to see peer feedback in.
- Click the Grades tab.
- Click on the assignment you want to see feedback for.
- Click My submission. If you have feedback or grades, you'll see them at the bottom of each part of your assignment.
If you don't have a grade for a peer reviewed assignment, it may be because you haven't gotten enough peer reviews yet.