If you're having problems with peer reviewed assignments, find your issue below.
If you're having a problem with:
- A missing grade on a peer reviewed assignment
- An incorrect grade on a peer reviewed assignment
- Being unable to submit your peer reviewed assignment
- A missing peer reviewed assignment
check our assignment troubleshooting page.
Peer reviewed assignments need to get a certain number of reviews to be marked complete.
If your assignment doesn't get enough reviews, you can make a post in the course's discussion forums letting other learners know you need more reviews.
To link your assignment in the forums:
- Open the course for the assignment you want to share.
- Click the Grades tab.
- Open the assignment you want to share.
- Click My submission.
- Click Shareable Link.
- When your assignment opens, copy the page URL from your browser bar.
- Make a new forum post that includes the URL to your assignment.
If the deadline for the assignment has passed, you can switch to a new session to get more peer reviews. When you switch sessions, you'll keep your submitted assignments and any peer reviews you've already gotten.
Once you've gotten peer reviews, you can see your grades and feedback.
You can edit your assignment after you submit it.
If you miss an assignment deadline for a peer reviewed assignment, you can still submit the assignment. You may need to post your shareable assignment link in the forums asking for peer reviews to make sure you get enough peer reviews to pass the assignment.
Degree students: If you are in a degree program on Coursera, any peer reviewed assignment that doesn’t get enough peer reviews will be graded by the course TA, as long as it was submitted by the deadline.