If you're having problems with peer-reviewed assignments, find your issue below. You can also learn how to check your peer review grades.
If you're having a problem with:
- A missing grade on a peer-reviewed assignment
- An incorrect grade on a peer-reviewed assignment
- Being unable to submit your peer-reviewed assignment
- A missing peer-reviewed assignment
Check our assignment troubleshooting page.
I submitted a peer-reviewed assignment but didn't get a grade
To receive your grade on a peer-graded assignment:
- You must submit your assignment
- You must review a specified number of peers’ assignments
- 1 or more peers must review your assignment, in order to get your grade
- If you submitted your assignment on or before the deadline, you’ll get your grade within 7-10 days if 1 or more of your peers reviewed your submission
- If you submitted your assignment after the deadline, you’ll only get your grade after ALL of the required peers review your assignment
- Keep in mind that it can take up to 7-10 days for your assignment to be graded by other learners
I need more peer reviews for my assignment
After you've submitted your assignment and reviewed the required number of peers, you must receive at least 1 review on your peer-reviewed assignment before the course ends in order to get your grade. You can learn more about this here.
I need to review more peer assignments to get my grade
You'll need to review a certain number of peers' assignments for your grade to be released. If there aren't enough assignments submitted in your course for you to review, try adjusting your deadlines or switching your session (for Degree courses). You can also look in the discussion forums for other people asking for reviews. Please note that only some programs have the option to share a direct link to their peer review assignment.
I want to change my assignment after I submitted it
You can edit your assignment after you submit it.
I missed a deadline for a peer-reviewed assignment
If you miss a personalized deadline for a peer-reviewed assignment, you can still submit the assignment. You may need to post your shareable assignment link in the forums asking for peer reviews to make sure you get enough peer reviews to pass the assignment.
Please note that some programs do not have a shareable assignment link. If you do not see a shareable assignment link then make sure that you have waited 7-10 days to allow for enough time for peers to review your assignment.