If you find a problem with a course while using Coursera, we want to know about it. Use this article to understand how and when to report problems with a course to us.
Report a problem with course materials
If you find a problem with a video, a reading, or a quiz, you can report it in the course itself.
When you report something in course materials:
- The course instructor may see your feedback.
- You won't get a direct response.
- Other learners won't see your feedback.
To flag a problem in course materials:
- Open the course material you want to report a problem with. You can only report problems with videos, readings, and quizzes.
- Click the flag icon.
- Choose the type of issue you're reporting.
- Type as much information as you can about the problem, then click Send.
Serious problems might include:
- An assignment deadline set before the course start date
- A broken link to something required for an assignment
- A video that has no subtitles
- Anything that prevents you from taking or understanding the course
If you notice a serious problem in a course, please contact us.
When you contact us to report a problem, please include:
- Information about the problem
- Links to the problem
- Any other information that helps us understand the problem