You only need to complete Name Verification once to get a certificate for any course you take.
Steps to verify
To verify your name:
- Log in to your Coursera account.
- Click the drop-down menu next to your name in the top-right, then click Settings.
- Scroll to the Name Verification section and click Verify My Name.
- Fill out the request, check the box, then click Submit.
If verification succeeds, your Settings page will update with your verified name.
Request a name change
You can request a name change after Name Verification by following these steps:
- Visit your Settings page.
- Click Request Name Change.
- Fill out the request, then click Submit.
Your name will display in all capital letters on certificates.