A Course Certificate is an official Coursera credential that confirms that you successfully completed a course on Coursera.
See your Course Certificates
You can see all the Course Certificates you've earned on your Accomplishments page. From there, you can download, print, or share your Certificates.
You can also check your Accomplishments page to see courses you completed but did not earn Course Certificates for, and your final grades in all the courses you've completed.
- The course name
- The instructor's signature
- The logo of the partner institution offering the course, if the partner institution includes it
- A verification URL that allows others to check the Certificate's authenticity
- A statement that Coursera has confirmed the identity of the learner who completed the course
A Course Certificate does not include:
- Academic credit from the partner institution offering the course
- The final grade you got in the course
- Your ID photo
- The hours you spent working on coursework
- A printed or mailed copy of the Course Certificate. Certificates are provided as downloadable PDF files, which you can print yourself. You can also share them electronically.
Unfortunately, Coursera cannot provide course Certificates with any more information than they already include.
Academic or professional credit
Coursera Certificates do not provide professional or academic credits.
If you need to whether a Coursera Certificate will count toward accreditation for a specific organization or program, please ask a representative of that organization or program.