When you pay for a course, you'll get an email confirming your payment sent to the email address you use for your Coursera account. This email includes all your payment details.
Receipts for payments on Coursera include your full name and the name of the Course or Specialization you paid for.
If you lose your payment confirmation or need another copy, you can request another email receipt.
To request a receipt:
- In your Coursera account, open your My Purchases page.
- Find the course or Specialization you want a receipt for.
- In the "Purchase Date" column, click Email Receipt.
Check the email address you use for your Coursera account. You should get your receipt within 24 hours.
Unfortunately, Coursera cannot:
- Customize receipts with business details (e.g., VAT number) or other information that is not included on our standard receipt.
- Provide invoices in advance of payment. You can see the costs for a course or subscription by clicking Enroll on the course or Specialization home page.
- Mail a hard copy of your receipt.
We apologize for any inconvenience.