After you earn a Course Certificate, you can share it online on your LinkedIn profile or using a secure Coursera URL.
Get a printed Course Certificate
Coursera does not provide hard copy Certificates, but you can download and print the Certificate PDF file.
You can also include your Certificate URL on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
Share your Course Certificate using a URL
Course Certificates from Coursera all come with two secure Coursera URLs:
- One URL goes to a page that shows all the details of your course record, including your final grade in the course.
- The other URL goes to a page that only shows your Certificate and course information, without grade information.
To find your Certificate URLs:
- Open your Accomplishments page.
- Click the Certificate you want to get URLs for.
- Copy one of the URLs on your record page, depending on whether you want to share your course grade.
Share your Course Certificate on LinkedIn
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn users can see your full Certificate PDF by clicking on the course title from your profile.
To share your Course Certificate on LinkedIn:
- Log into your Coursera account.
- Click the Accomplishments tab to open your Accomplishments page.
- Find the Certificate you want to share on your LinkedIn profile.
- Copy the URL for your Certificate.
- Add the URL to the "Certifications" section of your LinkedIn page.
- Check your LinkedIn profile to make sure the Certificate has been added.