To take a course on Coursera, you'll need to enroll.
To enroll in a course:
- Open the course information page by clicking on the course title.
- Click Enroll.
- Choose your enrollment options, then click Continue.
If you enrolled in the current session, you'll be able to start right away.
If you can't see course materials after you enroll, that means the class is only open for pre-enrollment or enrollment in the next session. Check the dates for the start of the course or the upcoming session to see when you'll be able to start.
See courses you're enrolled in
You can see all the courses you're enrolled in from your Coursera home page.
To see all your course enrollments:
- Open coursera.org. Make sure you're logged in.
- On the left sidebar, click Enrollments.
- Find the "My Courses" section to see courses you're enrolled in.
If you enroll in a paid option for any course in a Specialization, you'll see all courses in the Specialization on your Enrollments page, even if you haven't enrolled in or paid for them.