If you're having a problem with your final grade in a course, find your issue below.
You can also check our troubleshooting page for assignments and quiz grades.
My final grade is missing
After you finish a course, you'll be able to see your final grade on your Accomplishments page. If you can't see your grade:
- Check the Grades tab in your course to make sure you successfully passed all required assignments.
- You might need to wait for a few days after your last personalized deadline for your final grade to appear on your Accomplishments page. Try checking back in a few days.
I don't understand or agree with my final grade
Your final grade is the sum of all your assignment scores multiplied by their weights. If you think your final grade in a class is wrong:
- Check the Grades tab in your course to ensure you successfully passed all required assignments.
- Check your score on each assignment according to your instructor's policies.
- Review the course's instructions and grading policy.
- Ask a question in the discussion forums for the course.
- Flag any errors related to your grade
To try for a different grade or get new peer reviews, you can reset your deadlines and resubmit the assignments.
If you’re in a degree program, email the dedicated program support alias listed in the degree Onboarding Course. To learn more, see Get support in a degree course.