If you want to make changes to a peer reviewed assignment after you submit it, you can edit and resubmit your assignment. You should only resubmit a peer reviewed assignment before your personalized deadline.
If you don't pass a peer-reviewed assignment:
- You can re-submit the assignment to be graded again
- If the deadline has passed, you may need to ask for more reviews on the forums
- If you've already completed peer reviews for other people's assignments, you won't need to do them again
What happens when you resubmit a peer reviewed assignment
When you resubmit a peer reviewed assignment, peer reviews and grades for your first submission will be deleted.
If you resubmit after your personalized deadline, you might not get feedback from your peers, and your assignment will be marked "Didn't Pass."
To edit and resubmit a peer reviewed assignment:
- Open the course you want to resubmit an assignment in.
- Click the Grades tab.
- Open the assignment you want to resubmit.
- Click Edit submission at the bottom of the submission page.
- If you have already gotten feedback, you'll need to confirm your choice to edit your project. Editing the assignment will delete any reviews you've already gotten.
- Make your changes, then click Preview to see the changes.
- Click Submit for review to resubmit your edited project.
- You can confirm that your updated assignment has been resubmitted by going to the GRADES page where the assignment will be marked as "Submitted."