To request a refund for a payment on Coursera:
- Check our refund policies to make sure you can still get a refund for that course or Specialization.
- Using Coursera on a computer, open your My Purchases page.
- Find the course or Specialization you want a refund for.
- Under the "Refund Deadline" column, click Get Refund. If you don't see this option, the refund deadline has passed.
Request a refund on the mobile app
You can't request a refund using the Coursera mobile app. If you don't have access to a computer and need to request a refund for a purchase made in the mobile app, contact Coursera.
Request a refund for a Subscription
When you pay for a subscription on Coursera, you can request a refund within the first 14 days after your first payment. Only your first subscription payment can be refunded. You can't get a refund after you earn a Certificate, even if you get it before 14 days have passed.
If you don't want to pay for a subscription anymore, you can cancel the subscription. There are no partial refunds for subscriptions, so you'll need to cancel before your next payment date.
When you request a refund:
- You'll get a confirmation email when we get your refund request.
- Refunds are typically processed within 1–2 business days. Refunds for payments from India are typically processed within 5–7 business days.
- You'll be un-enrolled from the course. If you'd like to continue in the free version of the course, you'll need to re-enroll.
If you need to request a refund for a Specialization pre-payment made on our old platform or you have another concern or question about a refund, please contact us by clicking Submit a support ticket below.