If you paid for an individual course, you can request a refund within 2 weeks of your payment. You can’t get a refund if you’ve already earned a Course Certificate or if 2 weeks have already passed.
If you subscribed to a Course or a Specialization, your subscription payments are not refundable, but you can cancel the subscription to end future payments.
To request a refund for a course on Coursera:
- Using Coursera on a computer, open your My Purchases page.
- Find the course you want a refund for.
- Under the "Refund Deadline" column, click Get Refund. If you don't see this option, the refund deadline has passed.
Request a refund for a course on the mobile app
You can't request a refund using the Coursera mobile app. If you don't have access to a computer and need to request a refund for a purchase made in the mobile app, contact Coursera.
When you request a refund:
- You'll get a confirmation email when we get your refund request.
- Refunds are typically processed within 1–2 business days.
- You'll be un-enrolled from the course. If you'd like to continue in the free version of the course, you'll need to re-enroll.