Payments for a Coursera subscription will automatically end once you complete all the courses in the Specialization you're subscribed to. If you want to stop your subscription payments before you complete the Specialization, you can cancel your subscription.
When you cancel a Coursera subscription:
- The subscription charges will stop after the last billing period and there will be no payments in the future
- There are no partial refunds, so any payments you made before canceling will not be refunded
- You won't be able to access paid course materials in that Specialization, including graded assignments
- You will keep any Certificates you earned while subscribing to that Specialization
- Work you did in unfinished courses will be saved and reappear if you subscribe again or pay for that Specialization
Cancel a subscription
To cancel a subscription on Coursera:
- Log into your Coursera account
- Open your "My Purchases" page
- Click the Manage Subscriptions tab
- Next to the subscription you want to cancel, click Cancel
Refund a subscription
You can request a refund for your first subscription payment within 14 days.